A Female Student of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), Damilola Adegoke has reportedly committed suicide after she drank a whole bottle of “sniper”.
Details are quite sketchy right now, but we gathered that on Tuesday, Dami’s Mom came back home only to find her daughter lying on the floor with an insecticide.
Friends of the deceased have expressed shock over her sudden death on Facebook.
A Friend wrote on Facebook:
Oluwadamilola Adegoke, still can’t reconcile with the fact that you’re gone, not for a day nor for a year, but with the fact that you’re gone for ever! The news of your demise is too much of a hard pill for me to swallow and i wish someone will pinch me back to reality because it seem like dream to me. Adieu DAMMIE!
Another Friend wrote:
No matter the circumstances, worries, troubles, disaster never look down on your self and always pray hard. It’s a pity this tight friend of mine Damilola Adegoke took snipper yesterday and gave up the ghost after uploading her pics on fb. May her soul rest in peace.
No amount of problem worth taking your own life , she was hardworking and highly dedicated but only her knows her personal pains and challenges, maybe she shared and you and I couldnt help her out …….. in fact nothing justify eating a poison, well farewell Damilola Adegoke we will remember you forever.
What a world,wake up to hear about d demise of a course mate nd dear friend.still cud not believe jus wish it’s a dream.R.I.P Damilola Adegoke.May ur gentle soul rest in peace.