YabaLeftOnline.com, a subsidiary of mQ Media Is Hiring!!
Web Content Manager/Blogger: Write & curate contents for YBL that helps attract and engage readers.
Applicants MUST be based in Lagos and MUST have 24/7 uninterrupted internet service, a PC, Knowledge of WordPress & SEO. You’d be working from Home.
Applicants must be reliable, creative, consistent and with a flair for writing. No copy & paste allowed. An experience working for other blogs in the past is an added advantage.
Education: Graduates awaiting National Youth Service, Fresh Graduates that have just completed NYSC.
Applicants must possess 95% of the following skills:
– Time Management.
– Monitoring of New Stories and News.
– Reading Comprehension.
– Vast Knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat).
– Good sense of humor.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to generate unique content.
– Ability to create a content from a picture or video.
– Able to engage and embrace the community through frequent posts online.
Remuneration: Pay is aligned with online media standards.
How To Apply
Send mail to [email protected]
The mail should contain a cover letter of about three paragraphs detailing why we should hire you for the position of a Web Content Manager/Blogger.
Also provide your social media handles in the mail.
Additionally, candidates who have successfully maintained Blogs/social media pages should provide links.